Project appraisal is a generic term that refers to the process of assessing, in a structured way, the case for proceeding with a project or proposal.
The Contents of Project Appraisal are as under
- Project Identification Process
- Project Feasibility Study and Preparation of Project Report
- Economic Feasibility
- Technical Feasibility
- Marketing Feasibility
- Financial Feasibility
- Environmental Feasibility
- Project Risk Analysis
- Deal structuring through risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Project Financing
- Financing Infrastructure Projects – BOT, BOOT, BOO mechanism
- Global Projects – Issues
- Political Risk Analysis
- Currency Risk Analysis
The team of professionals under guidance of members of advisory board appraise the projects critically.
- 1 Nishant infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (Integrated Textile Park)
- 2Oceanic Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- 3Parvati Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- 4Hari Har Group Ware Housing & Logistics (Project Size Rs. 450 Crore)
- 5Vibrant Air Services Pvt. Ltd. (Canadian Promoters)
- 6Platinum Animation and games Pvt. Ltd. (Canadian Promoters)
- 7B. Nanji Group.